The set-up of the Dispute Resolution Centre was a natural consequence of the involvement of MDA in project management and quantity surveying.
The technical expertise gained by the provision of the above services is prudently applied to the resolution of disputes arising from contracts in construction industry.
The Centre so far has been commissioned, through the courts or by private arrangement, to provide Arbitration, Mediation and Adjudication services for more than 100 disputes.
- Provisioning of arbitration services
- Provisioning of expert adjudicator services
- Technical advisory and guidance
- Identification of associated risks and benefits
- Assistance in submissions to the adjudicator
- Preparation of client submissions